Sunday, January 11, 2015

It has been a while!

So I realize that I didn't succeed in keeping my blog going. Shame on me. But I hope to be posting again on here as much as possible.
Some updates of the past year..
Me and my partner had come to the harsh agreement of moving out of our quaint little cabin, and moving closer to a city, for work.
Living in our cabin was amazing and free, but sadly in this modern world, there are still some expenses, which eventually could not be covered by my store alone, and we were forced to leave.
It pained as greatly, as you could imagine! The homesteading life, living off of the land, became a very part of our souls, and defined us greatly. 
But, luckily, the gods were on our side with the whole decision. We managed to move more north, and found an amazing Norweigian style cabin home for rent, about 20 minutes from the city in what they call the 'Nesbit forest'. It's absolutely beautiful, even more so than our old cabin, plus it's nice to have running water and a few luxuries after years of hard tough living ;)
We both got ourselves a job working at a Forest regeneration nursery. This couldn't be more perfect, as we are helping save the forest, and getting paid for it!
My store sadly had to be closed down for now. I haven't had the free time like I used to to keep up with the demand. Maybe in the future I can re-open it.
Now in amongst my busy new life, I hope to be back on track and pursuing my modeling career!
I hope to keep this blog updated as much as possible! 


No comments:

Post a Comment