Friday, January 3, 2014

Day in the woods.


Beautiful day today! For the first time in the past couple weeks, it was actually a good temperature outside! Only -16c, so me and Dan took advantage of the good weather and went to check a couple of our traps. No luck catching anything, it's been too cold the past few days for animals to be moving much, but just walking in the forest was worthwhile. We then spent a couple of hours cutting some wood, had a great time, and we are super tired out now! A snowstorm has just started to blow in, so feeling very accomplished today, and happy that we got something useful done before a snowfall.
Now, I am just done listing new items on my store, Norse Wares. Make sure to go and check it out! The link is to your right --> :)
Here's a couple pictures. I think the rest of the night will be spent resting our achey bones!



One of my favorite sites. Fresh fallen snow on evergreens.


A picture of a snowflake on one of my pieces of fur! Gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment