Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Easy day

 Not much happened today. Me and Dan went for a walk on our frozen river (it is just behind our cabin). It was really cold out today, so we didn't go too far, but it was beautiful scenery. Dan took a couple photos for me today of my outfit, and my brand new fur coat he bought me! It`s absolutely gorgeous, and so warm. Made from Marten fur, with a Wolf fur trim I believe!






Me and Mr Ice Beard haha!

Also i'm going to mention that you should check out the newly launched website www.heathencommunityresource.com where my store is listed under the shops tab, and also my pictures are listed under the photos-people tab! Another thanks to the owner from me :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coat and a very pretty outfit :) ♥
    - kk

    ReplyDelete
  2. websit wont load www.heathencommunityresearch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, it's heathencommunityresource.com ! I fixed it now!

    ReplyDelete